X10 Home Automation SR227 Wall Outlet Receptacle Module
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Switches any type of electrical load up to 15 amps.
- X10 Powerhouse brand Wall Receptacle Outlet module model number SR227.
- The top receptacle is X10 remote controllable. The bottom outlet is always ON.
- Has local control. This means that you can turn on (without a remote) the device plugged into the module simply by turning the devices' own power switch on, off, and then on again.
- Rated for 120 volts AC, 60Hz., 15 Amps maximum load combined on both outlets.
- Color is white. Includes matching wall plate.
- You can view the instructions online in PDF format by clicking here.
- Shipping weight for one: 7 ounces.
This is the X10 Powerhouse brand wall receptacle module model number SR227. This replaces any existing wall outlet. The top receptacle is X10 remote controllable functioning like an appliance module while the bottom is a regular outlet that is always on. It has local control--meaning that you can turn the power to the outlet on by using the switch on the device that is plugged into it. Simply turn the switch on, off, and then on again and the outlet will then power on.
Works with an X10 transceiver module or security system base receiver for wireless remote control. Responds to ALL OFF commands. Rated at 15 AMPS maximum combined for both outlets, 120 VAC, 1800 Watts unrestricted load - means that you can plug anything into this outlet from a lamp to a TV, space heater, hair dryer, coffeemaker, etc just like you would a standard outlet. Both outlets are polarized and grounded. Outlet and wallplate color are both white.
Compatible with all manufacturer's X10 products including those from but not limited to GE, IBM, HomeLink, Leviton, Magnavox, RCA, Radio Shack, Safety First, Smarthome, Stanley, X10, and X-10 PRO.
Class of X10 home automation device: