X10 PRO Security System 105 dB Remote Powerhorn Siren PSH02
- BRAND NEW but OLD STOCK
- X10 PRO brand model number PSH02.
- A simple plug in device. Just plug it in to install.
- Non-polarized plug so that it can be plugged in upside down or to the left or right in sideways outlets. This can make it easier to install depending on your available outlets and choice of location.
- Place multiple units around your home, shed, or, garage.
- Plugs into the lower part of the outlet so as not to tie up the entire outlet.
- Measurement in inches: (L W D) 2.75 x 2.25 x 1.5
- 120 Volts AC, 60Hz., 5 Watts power consumption.
- Color is white.
- You can view the instructions online in PDF format by clicking here. The instructions are the same for the PSH02 and SH10A powerhorn sirens.
- Shipping weight for one: 4 ounces.
This is the X10 PRO brand mini Powerhorn Siren model PSH02. This works with any X10 security system base receiver to add a remote siren anywhere you choose. Also works with some of the Radio Shack wireless security systems. The siren goes off in response to X10 ALL ON/OFF commands that are generated by the security console when it has been tripped. This siren emits 105 decibels of ear splitting sound, so that a would be intruder would have to leave the area. This is a great add-on for any X10 security system. Can also be tripped by repeatedly sending ON and OFF commands from any X10 remote.
You can also add this to any standard non X10 security system with the use of a Powerflash burglar alarm interface. The Powerflash is hardwired to the security system and when tripped will send out the ALL ON/OFF commands to flash X10 controlled lights and activate the remote siren.
Compatible with all manufacturer's X10 products including those from but not limited to GE, IBM, HomeLink, Leviton, Magnavox, RCA, Radio Shack, Safety First, Smarthome, Stanley, X10, and X-10 PRO.
Class of X10 home automation device:
Receiver/Remote Security Siren