X10 Home Automation Slimline Wireless Switch SS13A
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- X10 Powerhouse brand model number SS13A.
- Put a switch anywhere, no wiring is needed.
- Allows wireless ON/OFF/DIM control of 3 X10 lamp, wall switch, wall receptacle, universal, inline, and appliance modules.
- Requires an X10 transceiver module or security system base receiver.
- CR2032 Lithium battery is included.
- Color is white.
- You can view the instructions online in PDF format by clicking here.
- Shipping weight for one: 3 ounces.
This is the X10 Powerhouse wireless Stick-a-Switch model SS13A. It works with an X10 transceiver module or security system base receiver and any lamp, wall switch, wall receptacle, universal, inline, and appliance module to remotely control lights and appliances. You can control three X10 modules and dim and brighten the lights. The top three buttons are for turning modules on and off and the bottom button is for dimming. The housecode and unit codes are resettable. For example, you set the top button for C-3 and the next two will control C-4 and 5. An LED indicator flashes when you press any button so you can see at a glance that your commands are being sent.
You can place it wherever you want easy access to a light switch without the hassle of tearing holes in the wall and running wires. You just peel the adhesive strips and stick. It's as thick as a standard wall switch cover. Includes custom made labels to easily identify what each switch operates or you can write in your own if there isn't one for your particular application. The labels fit under the plastic so they can't wear off. Includes an easily changeable CR2032 lithium 3 Volt battery.
Class of X10 home automation device: