X10 PRO 240 Volt XPFM 20 Amp Inline Relay Fixture Module XPFM2
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- BRAND NEW but OLD STOCK.
- X10 PRO Brand 240 Volts AC inline fixture module model number XPFM2.
- Massive power handling--roughly about 4800 watts. Rated at 240 Volts AC, 20 Amps, 60 Hz.
- X10 PRO brand Single Pole Single Throw (SPST) In-Line fixture module model number XPFM2.
- This module WILL NOT operate on 120 VAC. It can switch 120 volt loads, but the module itself requires 240 volts to function.
- Features automatic gain control (AGC) for better reliability when used in electrically noisy environments.
- Non-dimming. Use with loads that can't or shouldn't be dimmed.
- Does not have local control--meaning that you can only operate the device they are controlling via X10.
- Uses a mechanical relay for switching so there's no heat build-up as there would normally be with a solid state switch.
- Behaves much like an appliance module does. If it's ON when the power is cut or fails, it remains ON once the power is restored.
- Responds to X10 ON, OFF, ALL LIGHTS ON, and ALL OFF commands.
- Measures in inches (L x W x D) 3 x 2 x 1.25. Same dimensions as the standard XPFM inline module.
- UL Listed and CSA approved.
- Shipping weight for one: 7 ounces.
- You can view the instructions online in JPG format by clicking here for PAGE 1 and here for PAGE 2.
With caution, these can be used to control a 120 volt 20 amp load. You will still need to connect 240 volts to the module itself to power the electronics that switches the relay. To control a load at 120 volts, the BLUE load wire connects to the load and it's return wire connects to AC neutral, NOT back to the other hot phase. This puts the load voltage at 120 volts, 20 amps, roughly about 2400 watts. You can view the modified instructions online in JPG format on how to connect the XPFM2 to power a 120 volt load by clicking HERE. Page 2 of the instructions is the same for both options.
This is the X-10 PRO brand in-line fixture module XPFM2 for use inside of recessed lighting fixtures or wall boxes. These are a step above the regular XPFM inline module. These work on 240 volts AC and have a higher 20 amp rating. With caution, these can be used to control a 120 volt 20 amp load. But you will still need to connect 240 volts to the module itself as that is what it needs to power the modules electronics and control relay.
Black: AC Hot Phase 1
White: AC Hot Phase 2
Compatible with all manufacturer's X10 products including those from but not limited to GE, IBM, HomeLink, Leviton, Magnavox, RCA, Radio Shack, Safety First, Smarthome, Stanley, X10, and X-10 PRO.
Class of X10 home automation device: