X10 PRO Home Automation XPDF Soft Start Inline Dimming Fixture Module
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- X10 PRO brand In-Line dimming fixture module model number XPDF
- For use with incandescent lights up to 300 Watts.
- Works just like a regular Soft Start lamp module.
- Has local control. This means that you can turn the light on with it's own switch as well as with an X10 controller.
- Responds to X10 ON/OFF, ALL LIGHTS ON/ALL OFF, and DIM/BRIGHT commands.
- Measures in inches (L x W x D) 3 x 2 x 1.25
- Rated at 120 Volts AC, 300 Watts, UL Listed.
- You can view the instructions online in PDF format by clicking here.
- Shipping weight for one: 7 ounces.
This is the X10 PRO in-line dimming fixture module XPDF with the new Soft Start feature. For use inside of recessed lighting fixtures or wall boxes. Works with an X10 transceiver module or security system base receiver for wireless remote control.
These are the newest version XPDF that have the new Soft Start feature. This makes it easier on the bulbs as well as your eyes. When you turn the lights ON remotely, they gradually fade up to full bright in about 2 seconds. No more in your face instant full brightness. When you turn them OFF, they gradually fade to OFF in about 3 seconds. These work identically to the new Soft Start lamp modules. If you dim them all the way down, they stop at about 10 percent brightness. This makes them ideal for use in a home theater as the lights will give off just enough light to see but not so much as to obscure the picture. NOTE: For incandescent lights only. No fluorescent or LED lights.
Black: AC Hot
White: AC Neutral
Compatible with all manufacturer's X10 products including those from but not limited to GE, IBM, HomeLink, Leviton, Magnavox, RCA, Radio Shack, Safety First, Smarthome, Stanley, X10, and X-10 PRO.
Class of X10 home automation device: