X10 PRO XPR2-I 250 VAC 20 Amp Single Wall Receptacle Outlet Module
- USED X10 PRO brand Wall Receptacle Outlet module model number XPR2-I.
- Massive load handling. Can be used to control large 240/250 Volt AC powered devices such as compressors, air conditioners, heaters, pumps, etc. up to 20 Amps.
- Responds to X10 ON/OFF and ALL UNITS OFF commands.
- Does not have local control. This means you can't turn on the power to the outlet using the device's own ON/OFF switch. You will only be able to turn the power on to the outlet via X10 control.
- Rated for 250 Volts AC, 60 Hz., 20 Amps, 4800 Watts maximum. UL Listed.
- Color is ivory. Comes in the original box with instructions and the hardware needed to wire it in. Wall plate is not included.
- You can view the instructions online in PDF format by clicking here.
- Shipping weight for one: 7 ounces.
This is a used (tested and working) X10 PRO 250 Volt AC 20 Amp single wall receptacle outlet model number XPR2-I. I had used this in my own home to control a window air conditioner for one summer about 5 years ago. The AC unit died so I replaced it with a normal 120 volt air conditioner and never had a need for this anymore.
Works with an X10 transceiver module or security system base receiver for wireless remote control.
- BLACK: AC Hot (phase 1)
- RED: AC Hot (phase 2)
- GREEN: Ground
Class of X10 home automation device: