X10 SC23A NightWatch Black and White Audio Video Camera with 60 ft. Cord
- BRAND NEW but OLD STOCK
- X10 brand black and white video camera model number SC23A with 60 foot cord.
- Built-in microphone.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- No wireless video receiver required as it plugs into the RCA audio/video input on your TV, VCR, DVR.
- Since these do not transmit wireless signals, there are no problems with interference.
- Includes XM17A power supply, WC12A camera with base, mounting screws, audio/video/power adapter, and instructions.
- Incredibly small camera about the size of a tennis ball.
- UL listed. Rated for 120 volts AC, 3 watts max power consumption.
- Color is black.
- You can view the instructions online in PDF format by clicking here.
- Shipping weight for one: 2 pounds.
Firstly, I want to apologize for such lousy pictures of the item as I do not have stock photos for these. I took these myself and as you can see I can't take a photo to save my life.
These are brand new in the box with the power supply, camera with base, mounting screws, AV/power adapter, and instructions. The boxes may have some marks on them, but are in pretty good shape. Due to the age of these, I tested each one to be sure they work as they should. Video is surprisingly good for such old tech. Sound is descent enough. The focus is very good. The instructions say it works in low light conditions--in reality not so much. In my experience, the lower the light, the less viewable the picture.
Actual Screenshot of the Picture from the SC23A
NOTE: The lines on the picture are the result of taking a picture of the TV screen. When viewing it live, the lines are not there.
The power supply is remote controllable via an X10 signal thru the AC line. You will need to already have a basic X10 system to put X10 ON/OFF signals on your AC line to switch the camera on and off.
Class of X10 home automation device: