X10 Home Automation KR19A Slimfire Keychain Remote Controller
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- BRAND NEW but OLD STOCK. The batteries test good.
- X10 Powerhouse brand model number KR19A.
- Wireless keychain remote controller for operating X10 home automation modules.
- Can control up to 16 unit codes.
- Two Units ON and OFF with DIM and BRIGHT.
- Turn the lights ON when coming home at night or turn them OFF when leaving. Use it to activate ActiveHome macros. The uses are virtually endless!
- Up to a 40 foot RF range. Requires an X10 transceiver or security system base receiver.
- You can view the instructions online in PDF format by clicking here.
- Shipping weight for one: 2 ounces.
This is the X10 Powerhouse Slimfire Keychain Remote model KR19A. It works with an X10 transceiver module or security system base receiver for wireless remote control of X10 modules. Use it to turn ON or OFF the lights as you enter and leave the house.
You can control two X10 unit codes on any housecode you choose. You set the top set of keys to a unit/house code and the middle set operates the next higher unit code of the same house code. The bottom keys control the dim and bright functions. Easily replaceable Lithium 3 volt battery (CR2025) is included.
Compatible with all manufacturer's X10 products including those from but not limited to GE, IBM, HomeLink, Leviton, Magnavox, RCA, Radio Shack, Safety First, Smarthome, Stanley, X10, and X-10 PRO.
Class of X10 home automation device: