X10 LM465 300 Watt Standard Home Automation Lamp Module
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- BRAND NEW but OLD STOCK
- X10 Powerhouse brand plug-in lamp module model number LM465.
- Non-Soft Start. These do not have the soft start feature. When turned ON, they come ON at full bright with no fade up. When turned OFF, they instantly turn OFF with no fade down.
- Has local control. This means that you can turn on (without a remote) the lamp plugged into the module simply by turning the lamps own power switch on, off, and then on again.
- Responds to X10 ON/OFF, DIM/BRIGHT, and ALL LIGHTS ON/ALL OFF commands.
- Rated for up to 300 watts incandescent (not for use with fluorescent or LED bulbs). 120 volts AC, 60 Hz. UL listed.
- You can view the instructions online in PDF format by clicking here.
- Shipping weight for one: 5 ounces.
The is the X10 Powerhouse brand plug-in lamp module model number LM465. These are the older version with no soft start feature.
Installation is the same as with any plug-in lamp module. You simply plug the lamp into the module, set the house and unit codes you want it to respond to, and then plug the module into an outlet. Now you will have instant ON/OFF and DIM/BRIGHT control thru an X10 remote or controller. Responds to ALL LIGHTS ON and ALL OFF commands. This also has local control which means that you can turn the lamp on simply by turning the lamps own switch on, off, and then on again. This way you won't always need the remote to operate the lights.
Works with an X10 transceiver module or security system base receiver for wireless remote control. Rated for 120 Volts AC, 300 Watts maximum (incandescent lamps only--will not work with fluorescent of LED bulbs). UL listed. Color is white.
Compatible with all manufacturer's X10 products including those from but not limited to GE, IBM, HomeLink, Leviton, Magnavox, RCA, Radio Shack, Safety First, Smarthome, Stanley, X10, and X-10 PRO.
Class of X10 home automation device: