X10 Powerhouse Slimline GOLD Wireless Switch SS15A RSS20
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- BRAND NEW but OLD STOCK
- X10 Powerhouse brand model number RSS20. Identical in appearance and function to the SS15A.
- Dual LED indicator that flashes when you press the buttons: Green for ON and BRIGHT and Red for OFF and DIM.
- Put a switch anywhere, no wiring is needed.
- Allows wireless ON/OFF/DIM control of 3 X10 lamp, wall switch, wall receptacle, universal, inline, and appliance modules.
- Requires an X10 transceiver module or security system base receiver.
- CR2032 Lithium battery is included.
- Color is white with an attractive Gold color inlay around the buttons.
- You can view the instructions online in PDF format by clicking here.
- Shipping weight for one: 3 ounces.
This is the X10 Powerhouse Slimline GOLD wireless Stick-a-Switch model RSS20. These are the retail version of the SS15A Slimline GOLD in retail blister packs. It works with an X10 transceiver module or security system base receiver and any lamp, wall switch, wall receptacle, universal, inline, and appliance module to remotely control lights and appliances. You can control three X10 modules and dim and brighten the lights. The top three buttons are for turning modules on and off and the bottom button is for dimming. The housecode and unit codes are resettable. For example, you set the top button for C-3 and the next two will control C-4 and 5. An LED indicator flashes when you press any button so you can see at a glance that your commands are being sent.
You can place it wherever you want easy access to a light switch without the hassle of tearing holes in the wall and running wires. You just peel the adhesive strips and stick. It's as thick as a standard wall switch cover. Includes custom made labels to easily identify what each switch operates or you can write in your own if there isn't one for your particular application. The labels fit under the plastic so they can't wear off. Includes an easily changeable CR2032 lithium 3 Volt battery.
Class of X10 home automation device: