X10 PRO PAT01 2-way Home Automation Transceiver Module
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- BRAND NEW but OLD STOCK
- X10 PRO brand transceiver module model number PAT01.
- Can control all 16 unit codes.
- Much better sensitivity compared to the TM751 transceiver.
- Built-in 2-pin polarized appliance module responds to unit code 1 or 9. User selectable via a slide switch.
- Use this as the heart of any X10 wireless remote control system or to add an additional housecode to an existing system.
- Receives the RF signals from an X10 remote via the antenna and re-transmits them thru your house wiring to control X10 modules.
- Comparable to the Powerhouse Brand model number RR501.
- 120 Volts AC, 60Hz., 6 Watts maximum power consumption, UL Listed.
- You can view the instructions online in PDF format by clicking here.
- Shipping weight for one: 8 ounces.
This is the X-10 PRO Brand 2-way transceiver module model PAT01. Sometimes referred to as the "big" or "super" transceiver. Use this as the heart of any X10 wireless remote control system or to add an additional housecode to an existing system. It receives the RF signals from an X10 remote via the antenna and re-transmits them thru your house wiring to be received by other X10 receiver modules.
Comes with a built-in 2-pin polarized appliance module that operates one appliance or light (without dimming). Lamp modules will allow you to dim incandescent lights. The appliance module can be "polled" for status (Is it on or off?). The appliance module can be set to respond to unit 1 or 9 in whatever housecode that you choose. Can operate up to 16 X10 addresses on one housecode. You can add up to 15 extra transceiver modules for as many as 256 different codes. The specs for the appliance module are the same as the TM751 mini-transceiver (120 Volts AC 15A, 1/3 HP motor load, 500 Watt incandescent lamp, and 400 Watt for a TV).
To set it up, you simply plug the transceiver module into any AC outlet, extend the antenna, select unit codes 1 or 9, and set the code wheel to correspond to the housecode (A thru P) you want it to control. Even though it's about twice the size of the TM751 mini-transceiver, it's still small enough so that you can plug it in the bottom outlet leaving the top outlet free so as not to tie up an entire outlet.
Works with all X10 compatible remotes (6 in 1, 8 in 1, Palmpad, keychain, etc...) and X10 modules (lamp, wall switch, wall receptacle, appliance, screw-in lamp, X-10 cameras, etc.) and including X10 motion sensors and detectors, floodlights, chimes, and many, many more.
PAT01/RR501 Transceiver and TM751 Mini-Transceiver Comparison
PAT01 or RR501 2-Way Transceiver
|Two-way appliance module reacts to X10 line signals as well as wireless (RF) signals.
||The appliance module only reacts to RF signals, not X10 line signals. However, it still puts the X10 RF signals on the AC line.|
|The appliance module can be set to respond to either unit code 1 or 9 on any housecode.
||Can only be unit 1 (not changeable).|
|Appliance module can be "polled" for on/off status.
||Cannot be "polled" for status.|
|Has collision avoidance. This means that it waits until there's no X10 activity on the AC line to send X10 line signals, therefore reducing signal "collisions" that can cause erratic operation.||Does not have collision avoidance.|
Compatible with all manufacturer's X10 products including those from but not limited to GE, IBM, HomeLink, Leviton, Magnavox, RCA, Radio Shack, Safety First, Smarthome, Stanley, X10, and X-10 PRO.
Class of X10 home automation device: