X10 PRO XPT3 Hardwired Momentary Dry Contact Controller
- This is the X10 PRO brand model number XPT3 Wall Mounted Controller.
- Transmits X10 commands directly onto the powerline. No transceiver module is needed.
- You set the code dials to the desired starting address. Then the next 3 will be in sequence. For example: If you set it to B2, then the unit will control codes B2, B3, B4, and B5.
- Simple 2 wire connection. Wires into a single gang wall box having both AC HOT and NEUTRAL.
- UL Listed. For 120 Volts AC, 60Hz., 2 Watts max power consumption.
- Not for use with the X10 keypads. If you need a keypad base, you'd want to get the XPT.
- You can view the instructions online in PDF format by clicking here.
This is the X10 PRO wall mounted dry contacts controller model number XPT3. The way it works is you set the code dials to the desired starting address. Then the next 3 will be in sequence. For example: If you set it to B2, the unit will control codes B2, B3, B4, and B5. The XPT3 has 4 control switch wires (Blue, Brown, Gray, and Yellow) and 2 common control wires (Orange OFF and Red ON). The addresses are then controlled by momentary or continuous contact switch closures. If the dials are set to B2, when you connect the Blue wire to the Red wire, B2 ON will be sent. Brown to Red sends B3 ON. Gray to Red sends B4 ON. Yellow to Red sends B5 ON. When the connections are disconnected, there is no OFF signal sent. To send OFF signals, connecting the wires Blue to Orange sends B2 OFF, Brown to Orange sends B3 OFF, Gray to Orange sends B4 OFF, and Yellow to Orange sends B5 OFF.
Compatible with all manufacturer's X10 products including those from but not limited to GE, IBM, HomeLink, Leviton, Magnavox, RCA, Radio Shack, Safety First, Smarthome, Stanley, X10, and X-10 PRO.
Class of X10 home automation device: