X10 WS467 500 Watt Standard Wall Switch Module NON SOFT-START
- BRAND NEW but OLD STOCK
- X10 brand remote control wall switch model number WS467.
- These are the older non soft-start version. They turn ON to full bright and instantly OFF. There is no gradual fade up/down when turned ON or OFF.
- These do not have resume dim.
- Responds to X10 ON/OFF, DIM/BRIGHT, and ALL LIGHTS ON/ALL OFF commands.
- Can be turned ON, OFF, and DIMMED from X10 controllers. Cannot be dimmed at the switch.
- Rated for 120 Volts AC, 60 Hz., 500 Watts maximum, UL Listed (incandescent light bulbs only--no LED or CFL's).
- You can view the instructions online in PDF format by clicking here.
- Shipping weight for one: 5 ounces.
This is the X10 brand WS467 remote controlled wall switch module. You simply replace any existing wall switch by removing the old switch and replacing it with this one, attach the two wires with the wire nuts (included) and put the switch cover back on. If you can replace a standard wall switch, you will have no problem with installing this. Now you can turn the lights on or off and dim or brighten them using any X10 remote or controller. Use with a motion sensor to turn the lights on and off when you enter or leave a room. Or use one with the Palmpad to shut off the lights when going to bed or use a keychain remote to turn on the porch lights for safety when coming home. There's lots of possible uses for these handy little items.
You can turn the lights on or off just as you would a normal switch, except these are a push button switch, not a toggle like a standard switch. Responds to X10 ON/OFF, DIM/BRIGHT, and ALL LIGHTS ON and ALL OFF commands.
These are an earlier version of the WS467 that do not have the Soft Start or resume DIM. They can be dimmed via an X10 remote or plug-in controller. They cannot be dimmed right at the switch.
This is for a single switch application where one switch controls one light. Not for use in a multiple switch setup where more than one switch operates the same light. For a multiple switch setup, you would need the WS4777 wall and companion switch set. Rated at 500 watts (incandescent lights only--no LED or CFL's). 120 Volts AC. UL listed. Color is white. Wallplate is not included.
Compatible with all manufacturer's X10 products including those from but not limited to GE, IBM, HomeLink, Leviton, Magnavox, RCA, Radio Shack, Safety First, Smarthome, Stanley, X10, and X-10 PRO.
Class of X10 home automation device: