X10 XCam2 2.4Ghz Black and White Video Camera with Audio Model XX20A
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- BRAND NEW but OLD STOCK
- X10 brand black and white video camera model number XX20A.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Up to a 100 foot transmission range.
- Requires a VR31A audio/video or VR36A video receiver.
- Transmits video and audio (mono) in the 2.4Ghz range.
- Includes XM16A power supply, XC22A camera, mounting screws, and instructions.
- Instant ON. This means that the camera portion itself is always powered ON, (no warm-up time). Only the transmitter is turned on/off.
- Incredibly small camera about the size of a soft ball.
- UL listed. Rated for 120 volts AC, 3 watts max power consumption.
- Color is black.
- You can view the instructions online in PDF format by clicking here.
- Shipping weight for one: 15 ounces.
These are brand new in the box with the XC20A camera, XM16A power supply, mounting screws, and instructions. The boxes may have some marks on them, but are in pretty good shape. Due to the age of these, I tested each one to be sure they work as they should. Video is not too bad for such old tech. Sound is descent. The focus is good. The instructions say it works in low light conditions--not so much. In my experience, the lower the light, the less viewable the picture.
The power supply is remote controllable via an X10 signal thru the AC line. You will need to already have a basic X10 system to power the camera on and off.
NOTE: These operate at 2.4Ghz. If you have anything in your home (for example a cordless phone) that operates at this same frequency, there will be interference on both. Symptoms of interference could range anywhere from bars in the video, crackling on the audio, to no viewable picture at all. My cordless phone operates at 2.4Ghz. When I unplugged the power to the phone, the interference went away.
Class of X10 home automation device: